Thursday, May 3, 2007

Lunch Time OJT Time Ha! :)


IBM is the ultimate place for me. I really enjoy my ojt here. Not just because of the free lunch during my first day at work.

Okay, talking about the free lunch, I didn't expect that there is a resto here at eastwood that is inexpensive. Frankly speaking, I thought that during my 200 hours stay here, I'll be eating Mc Donalds, Jollibee and KFC alternatley. Good thing, the old ojt's introduced me to the inexpensive resto Benissimo and the hepa lane which is along the bridge.

Okay, cafe Benissimo being inexpensive. I am not that familiar with Benissimo. I often come to Eastwood but my friends and I often stay at Jack's Loft. If I'm with the family, we stay at Something Fishy especialld during breakfast time because we often take advantage of the eat all you can breakfast which is only for 80 pesos. But now, it has increased to 89.. It's actually without drinks. Ha! I'm advertising already. Anyway, I'll bet you'll enjoy it.

Back to Benissimo okay, lunch time meal costs 54.00. Okay, don't be shocked.. Calm down... Okay Breathe in Breathe out.. In hale Exhale.. It's not a typo error.. it's absolutely for real. and oh so yes, the lunch includes a glass of iced tead... The first time I ate there, the food was tinolang manok and bicol express you can choose between the two. Guess what I chose? tinolang manok.. sarap! and it comes with patis and sili (fish sauce and red pepper) grabe.. It feels like I'm still at home.. Lutong bahay indeed! :)

So, where is it located... it's just inside eastwood.. it's for you to find out.. Hahahaha!!!:)

Next issue: The other inexpensive resto or places to eat at eastwood...

Abangan!

No comments: