Tuesday, May 15, 2007

OJT thingy

Basically what do I do here at IBM?

Con, the former ojt handed me over all of her works. Thank God, she wrote down some reminders for me to know everything that I am suppose to do.

Basically, I'm in charge of calling applicants for the pre-employment exam. From a bunch of resumes, I get one, screen it first,

if after graduation, work experience is beyond 18 months - considered Expro

if after graduation, work experience is below 18 months - considered Fresh Graduate

My task doesn't end there...

During the first few weeks, I call out Expros for their interviews.. I schedule them for my boss. Then at the end of the day I hand the list of the people I scheduled to my boss.

Multitasking1: I call out applicants for the pre-employment exam.

My spiel:

Rosel: Hi Good Morning! This is Rosel of IBM Business Services, I'm looking for
________.
Applicant: This is she.
Rosel: Oh! Hi _________! I would like to ask if anybody from our company has contacted you before?
Applicant: None
Rosel: So are you still interested in pursuing your application here at IBS?
Applicant: Yes..very much
Rosel: So Can I invite for the pre-employment exam tom. at 10am, are you available?
Applicant: Okay
Rosel: Do you have a pen and a paper so you can jot down the details?
Applicant: Yes
Rosel: Again, your examination is tomorrow at 10 am..Our office is located at the 7th floor 1800 bldg., eastwood city, libis. Don't forget to bring an updated copy of your resume and please look for Jenny Espinosa.Okay?
Applicant: Okay
Rosel: Do you have any questions?
Applicant: None so far
Rosel: Okay so we'll be expecting you tomorrow, okay?
Applicant: Okay
Rosel: Thank you and bye

Haha! Okay, sobrang narereverberate 'tong spiel ko. :) haha!

No comments: