Tuesday, March 11, 2008

♥Thinking about being...♥

Saturday, March 12, 2005
Yep!
Single!


♥It's exactly three years since I wrote this blog post. For the record, I haven't been in love for a long time. Oh Come on! Alright.. I'm lying.. hahaha.. I've been in love a lot of times since then. Some say its not love but just infatuation. Whatever it is, I know myself better than they do. But I haven't been in a relationship for so long. I had my last relationship three years ago. Relationship? Yes... a real one. hahaha... Why a real one? Because I've been in not-that-real-relatiosnhips. hahaha.. It may be happy but its not fulfilling... (wag kang fulfilling)I'll be lying if I'll say that I don't long to be in a relatiosnhip. But, I'm willing to wait... wait for the right man to come along.

Right now, there's someone out there. But I don't know if he's real. I'll just wait for his move. Like what he said. :) Love is just around. I can feel it. Its just waiting for the right time. ♥

No comments: