Sunday, February 18, 2007

UP Fair 2007

Last year, my friends and I planned to make a list of the things we should do before graduating from College. It's a sort of "to do" list. Included on our list is to be able to go to the University of the Philippines Annual fair. To tell you frankly, I 've been waiting for the day that I will be able to go to their fair. When I was younger, I keep on asking permission from my parents if I could go there. But they always tell me that I can't go. Now that I am twenty, I could do more stuffs. But I hold that freedom with great responsibility.

The fair was from February 12 to February 17. At last, before the last day, my friends and I were able to go there. At first, my expectation of real fun was not met. But it was because we were on the wrong part of the grounds. While walking a long the sunken garden, we found the crowd. The real fun was just about to begin. When it began, we were about to leave. Anyway, we had fun eating street food. When I mean FOOD, we pigged out! Anyway, it was fun and I think it's alright to pig out cause the day after it was Year of the Pig. So Gong Xi Fat Chai in Mandarin, Kung Hei Fat Choi in Fukyen, Maligayang Bagong Taon, in Filipino and Happy New Year in English.

2 comments:

Mon Paningbatan said...

The UP Fair will always be a blast. It's where I saw Parokya and True Faith when they were still kids and got no mainstream album released yet. Nice post!

Ann Rosselle Cortes said...

You've been there too? Or are you from UP? Thanks for the visit!