Monday, February 5, 2007

Latest Craze: Post Valentine Psychosis

After my literature class, I don't know why thoughts are sudddenly flowing out of my head. I felt the urge to write. So, here it is. The title is Valentine Psychosis. Check it out!

I found a portal in the midst
of my unending search
for the true meaning of life.

This portal allowed me
to go to places i've never been.
Places which I perceive as unreachable
and non-existing.

As i enter,
I found myself in complete happiness.
I saw myself amazed.
I found myself in awe.

The perfection of it's boundless beauty.
The inanimate scenario which tends to surpass
all life's burdens and trials.
Little by little,
I feel serenity.
Serenity which captivates all the aspects of my entirety.

A deep sigh.
A long thinking.
A smile on my face.

I kept on entering from one portal to another.
I kept on going deeper
and deeper in the realms of life.

This portal seems overwhelming.
But in reality
it's just a pure feeling.
Pure emotions.
Infatuation.

Now I stand at the verge of life---
the bridge out of the portal
of temporary insanity. 010107

5 comments:

Gaurav said...

Dear,

I read your bits and pieces with interest, curiosity and [to be honest] sometimes with amusement.

Looking forward to some furhter exchanges.

All the best to you.

Ann Rosselle Cortes said...

Thanks a lot! Before, I really don't know if there are people reading my blog... So, thanks to you always dropping by.

prinsesataj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
prinsesataj said...

waw naman! new friendship pala ang nabubuo sa blog na ito! wahahha! peace! kaw ha! not making kwento roselski!

Ann Rosselle Cortes said...

gulat nga ako... pero at the same time masaya din naman... kc may nagbabasa pla! hehe