Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Remember this?

Remember Pepsi's Advertisement wherein they featured Pink, Beyonce, and Britney? They even used the song "We will rock you". I don't just love that ad I was amazed on how Pepsi really want to beat Coca-Cola. I think the ad is kinda figurative. Why? At the moment or even during the time this ad was aired on TV, Coca-Cola is the reigning softdrink in tinstletown. Right? Maybe it depends on your preference. But my Marketing Management professor, Mr. Charles Cruel (the man behind C2) told us, that for us to know the leading brand, we just look at how much the brand occupies a slot in the grocery. If it has bigger space, there's a big possibility that it's the leading brand. At the end of the ad they even dethroned the sort of "king". So, just view the ad down here and tell me if you think the same.

No comments: