Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WEBSITES

This semester, I have my web design class. Before I had this subject, I just go to three websites: Friendster, Multiply and Yahoo. (In 2005, I gave up blogging in blogdrive)These are only the websites I frequently visit. I spend my time dealing with only these sites.

Anyway, here's a list of the sites I visit up to date:

Friendster
Multiply
Ning
Blogdrive
Yahoo
Gmail
Googlepage
Blogger
Elggspaces
Login Course
PBWiki
Podomatic
Imood
CBox
MyBloglog

Ha! It's hard to manage remembering all the passwords and usernames I use. I should have just used one for all the sites.

2 comments:

Gaurav said...

Are all these social Networking Websites or something else. I would like to explore all these ASAP.

Ann Rosselle Cortes said...

Most of them are social networking websites. If you would like to advertise your blog or join other blog managers, just explore the list. You could also find some add-ons or chicklets for your blog.